WHITE CARD KEILOR
WORK ON CONSTRUCTION SITES
WITH A TRADIE
WHITE CARD TICKET
Be Construction Industry Ready
WorkSafe Vic Approved
At Tradie we’ll get you working
White Card Keilor
Construction Induction White Card
Manage your own building project
Why Choose Tradie Tickets
Our 7 Point Service Guarantee
People Are Talking About Tradie
White Card Training
Very thorough, explained clearly what needed to be learned. Very friendly, professional and probably one of the best “course” experiences I’ve had in a long time.
Daniel T, Fitzroy
Really enjoyed the Traffic Management Course. Thanks for making to whole experience very enjoyable. I was really impressed with the service and will be recommending to others. Again Thank you.
Rob K, Mulgrave
Glad I Picked Tradie
These guys were great. Did my Forklift Licence and passed the first time. The instructor was very informative, friendly and always made sure you understood the theory and practical.
Debbie Fraser, Frankston
White Card Keilor
People Who Need A White Card
- Owner Builders whose premises become a workplace.
- People who carry out construction work, including site managers and supervisors, surveyors, labourers and trades persons.
- All persons who access operational construction zones unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person.
- All persons whose employment causes them to routinely enter operational construction zones.
- The price for the white card course is $149.00
- Book and Pay online
- Payment Method: PAYPAL, VISA and MASTERCARD payments are accepted (0% surcharge fee).
White Card Keilor
Here's What you’ll learn
- The Construction Induction course covers all the basic operational and safety procedures you need to work on Construction worksites.
- You will learn the basic legal requirements and obligations of construction workers, as well as the proper identification of hazards, first aid and emergency procedures.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a statement of attainment that is valid for 60 days. WorkSafe Victoria will issue your Construction Induction card (White Card) within 60 days of completing this course.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the WorkSafe Victoria standards, such as a current Australian drivers licence. Check WorkSafe VIC list of acceptable forms of I.D.
- Participants must attend in person and should arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the course.
- As per WorkSafe Victoria requirements, the basic understanding, reading and writing of English is required.
The Construction Induction course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Operations
- Rural Operations Certificate III
- Entry level working in construction
Ready To Start White Card Keilor
Go Further WithTradie Tickets
Industry Training That Gets You Working
Traffic Control $200
Control traffic with stop-slow-bat
Traffic Management $200
Implement traffic management plan
HIGH RISK LICENCES
Elevated Work Platform $550
Operate a boom-type work platform
Forklift Licence $545
Licence to operate a Forklift
Dogman Ticket $1499
Licence To Perform Dogging
PLANT & MACHINERY
Backhoe / Loader $650
Front End Loader and Backhoe Course
Civil & Construction Plant Operations
Skid Steer $650
Skid steer loader operations
Roller Ticket $650
Conduct Roller Operations