White Card Training
Very thorough, explained clearly what needed to be learned. Very friendly, professional and probably one of the best “course” experiences I’ve had in a long time.
Daniel T, Fitzroy
Really enjoyed the Traffic Management Course. Thanks for making to whole experience very enjoyable. I was really impressed with the service and will be recommending to others. Again Thank you.
Rob K, Mulgrave
Glad I Picked Tradie
These guys were great. Did my Forklift Licence and passed the first time. The instructor was very informative, friendly and always made sure you understood the theory and practical.
Debbie Fraser, Frankston
RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
- $220.00 – If you Book and Pay online
- Call Tradie Tickets on 03 8773 9050 for more information
Available weekends and on-site.
What you’ll learn:
- The course teaches you the skills to implement a traffic management plan and set up traffic control equipment.
- This course equips students with the essential skills for a number of industries, including construction, mining, drilling and more.
- Plan and Prepare
- Ensure traffic flow is monitored and effectiveness of guidance scheme determined
- Control traffic to protect work crew removing traffic control devices from the work area
- Cleaning up the work area in accordance with management plan
- Upon successful completion of Traffic Management course, students will be provided with a wallet card and statement of attainment.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
The Traffic Management course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Traffic Control
- Construction Induction Card
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Construction
- Rural Operations Certificate III
Course Fee Agreement:
Industry Sectors that require Management of Traffic:
- Civil Construction
- Road Marking
Traffic Management Course
Tradie Tickets Training Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.