White Card Training
Very thorough, explained clearly what needed to be learned. Very friendly, professional and probably one of the best “course” experiences I’ve had in a long time.
Daniel T, Fitzroy
Really enjoyed the Traffic Management Course. Thanks for making to whole experience very enjoyable. I was really impressed with the service and will be recommending to others. Again Thank you.
Rob K, Mulgrave
Glad I Picked Tradie
These guys were great. Did my Forklift Licence and passed the first time. The instructor was very informative, friendly and always made sure you understood the theory and practical.
Debbie Fraser, Frankston
Fees for Forklift Licence course:
- Monday – Friday 3 day course
- $495.00 you can Book and Pay online
- $450.00 for Weekend courses
- Call Tradie Tickets on 03 8773 9050 to book
- There is an additional licence fee payable to Worksafe for the Forklift Licence.
- For Worksafe fees please visit https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/pages/safety-and-prevention/licensing/worksafe-licence-types-and-fees
Weekend And On-site Training Available.
Forklift Licence Course Delivery:
What you’ll learn:
- In the Forklift Licence course you will learn the skills and knowledge required to drive forklifts effectively and safely.
- Topics may include; planning, conducting routine checks on the forklift, shifting loads safely and shutting down and securing the forklift after use.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be receive a Notice of Assessment (NoA) from Cove Training which is valid for 60 days.
- Students will then have to submit the NoA to Worksafe Victoria who will issue the Forklift licence.
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the Worksafe Victoria standards, such as a current Victorian Drivers Licence. If you require further information regarding acceptable documents please contact us.
- The minimum age requirement is 17 years and 10 months.
The Forklift Licence course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
- Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations
- Certificate III in Driver Operations
Course Fee Agreement:
Advanced General Booking
Forklift Licence Training
Tradie Tickets Training Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.