LEARN - TEST - ELEVATE
WITH A TRADIE
ELEVATED WORK PLATFORM COURSE
Do You Need A
Elevated Work Platform Licence
At Tradie we’ll get you working
Elevated Work Platform
Operate a boom-type elevating work platform
Work Safely at Heights
Working safely at heights requires skills and training
Why Choose Tradie Tickets
Our 7 Point Service Guarantee
People Are Talking About Tradie
White Card Training
Very thorough, explained clearly what needed to be learned. Very friendly, professional and probably one of the best “course” experiences I’ve had in a long time.
Daniel T, Fitzroy
Really enjoyed the Traffic Management Course. Thanks for making to whole experience very enjoyable. I was really impressed with the service and will be recommending to others. Again Thank you.
Rob K, Mulgrave
Glad I Picked Tradie
These guys were great. Did my Forklift Licence and passed the first time. The instructor was very informative, friendly and always made sure you understood the theory and practical.
Debbie Fraser, Frankston
TLILIC2005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
Fees for this course:
- $550.00 – If you Book and Pay online using code EWPOL
- $595.00 – If you call Tradie Tickets on 03 8773 9050
- There is an additional licence fee payable to Worksafe for the Elevating Work Platform licence.
- For Worksafe fees please visit https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/pages/safety-and-prevention/licensing/worksafe-licence-types-and-fees
This course is delivered over 5 days in a classroom and practical based setting from our Dandenong site.
Here's What you’ll learn
- In the Elevated Work Platform course, students will be able to identify the safety requirements for operating Boom-Type Elevating Work Platforms and their working environments.
- They will also be able to apply a working knowledge of the OH&S and regulatory requirements in accordance with Worksafe standards.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be receive a Notice of Assessment (NoA) from Tradie Training which is valid for 60 days.
- Students will then have to submit the NoA to Worksafe Victoria who will issue the licence.
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the Worksafe Victoria standards, such as a current Victorian drivers licence. If you require further information regarding acceptable documents please contact us on (03) 8773 9050.
The Elevated Work Platform course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operation
- Working Safely at Heights
- Basic Scaffolding
- Basic Rigging
- C6 Crane
- Certificate III in Scaffolding
Elevated Work Platform Course
Go Further WithTradie Tickets
Industry Training That Gets You Working
Traffic Control $200
Control traffic with stop-slow-bat
Traffic Management $200
Implement traffic management plan
HIGH RISK LICENCES
Elevated Work Platform $550
Operate a boom-type work platform
Forklift Licence $495
Licence to operate a Forklift
Dogman Ticket $1499
Licence To Perform Dogging
PLANT & MACHINERY
Backhoe / Loader $650
Front End Loader and Backhoe Course
Civil & Construction Plant Operations
Skid Steer $650
Skid steer loader operations
Roller Ticket $650
Conduct Roller Operations