White Card Training
Very thorough, explained clearly what needed to be learned. Very friendly, professional and probably one of the best “course” experiences I’ve had in a long time.
Daniel T, Fitzroy
Really enjoyed the Traffic Management Course. Thanks for making to whole experience very enjoyable. I was really impressed with the service and will be recommending to others. Again Thank you.
Rob K, Mulgrave
Glad I Picked Tradie
These guys were great. Did my Forklift Licence and passed the first time. The instructor was very informative, friendly and always made sure you understood the theory and practical.
Debbie Fraser, Frankston
22325VIC Course in Workplace Spotting for service assets
Fees for this course are $250.00
- The Spotters Course is delivered in a classroom setting over 1 day from our Seaford, Dandenong or Thomastown sites.
- On-sites available.
What you’ll learn:
- This course provides initial training in accordance with the requirements of Energy Safe Victoria.
- It is required to be authorised as No Go Zone Spotter, worksite safety observer.
- This course is designed to develop competency in the tasks of observing and warning personnel operating mobile plant and equipment against unsafe approach to overhead and underground power lines and other electrical equipment.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- A current Certificate of Competency in the operation of the plant(s) they are spotting for is required
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid or equivalent with a current CPR or EAR is also required
The Spotters Course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
Course Fee Agreement:
Electrical Spotters Course
Tradie Tickets Training Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.