Construction & Infrastructure Projects need
White Card Training
Very thorough, explained clearly what needed to be learned. Very friendly, professional and probably one of the best “course” experiences I’ve had in a long time.
Daniel T, Fitzroy
Really enjoyed the Traffic Management Course. Thanks for making to whole experience very enjoyable. I was really impressed with the service and will be recommending to others. Again Thank you.
Rob K, Mulgrave
Glad I Picked Tradie
These guys were great. Did my Forklift Licence and passed the first time. The instructor was very informative, friendly and always made sure you understood the theory and practical.
Debbie Fraser, Frankston
Dogman Ticket Melbourne
CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging
5 days – $1,499.00
There is an additional licence fee payable to WorkSafe for the Dogman ticket.
For WorkSafe fees please visit the WorkSafe website.
Dogman Ticket Course Delivery:
This course is delivered over 5 days in a classroom and practical based setting from our Dandenong site.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
The aim of this dogging course is to provide participants with the knowledge and practical skills required to demonstrate competency in the high-risk activities associated with a Dogman role.
- The selection of the slinging method and lifting gear for safe work lifting procedures
- Inspecting lifting equipment (i.e. prior to use)
- Slinging methods using a range of lifting equipment, including flexible steel wire rope, chains and synthetic slings
- Directing crane operators using verbal, hand and whistle signals
- Procedures relating to differing weather and site conditions
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be receive a Notice of Assessment (NoA) from Cove Training which is valid for 60 days. Students will then have to submit the NoA to WorkSafe Victoria who will issue the licence.
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the WorkSafe Victoria standards, such as a current Victorian drivers licence.
- If you require further information regarding acceptable documents, please contact us on (03) 8773 9000.
The Dogging course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Basic Rigging
- Intermediate Rigging
- Advanced Rigging
- C2 Crane
- CN Crane
- C6 Crane
- Electrical Spotting
Do You Need A Dogman Ticket in Melbourne
Training at 3 Convenient Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.