Centre of Vocational Education Pty Ltd trading as Tradie Tickets Victoria is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) No. 21386. We provide licensing and training solutions for people working, or preparing to work, in the Construction, Mining and Infrastructure industries. Tradie Tickets Victoria is a Melbourne-based RTO providing training programs ranging from short courses and licence training to Certificate level qualifications for the Construction, Mining and Infrastructure industries.
Tradie Tickets Victoria is committed in complying with Commonwealth and State legislation and policies regarding access, equity and cultural diversity including the Disability Discrimination Act (1992) and the Anti-discrimination Act (1998). Tradie Tickets Victoria strives to maximise opportunities for access, participation and outcomes for all Students within the vocational education, training and employment system. Tradie Tickets Victoria undertakes to identify and, where possible, remove barriers that prevent individuals from accessing and participating in our services. Tradie Tickets Victoria is committed to treating all prospective and actual Students on the same basis.
Tradie Tickets Victoria accepts and provides credit to learners for units of competency and/or modules in which an individual can evidence that they have already been assessed as competent with another RTO.
Some of our courses
Why choose Tradie Training
At Tradie Tickets your success is our focus and commitment. We strive to deliver training that is relevant, easy to follow and drives your career to the next level.
- We run more courses on demand
- We’ll accept purchase orders from agencies
- We are open on some Saturdays
- We are available to go out on-site
- Group bookings receive a discount
- Our courses are interactive, informative and not boring
- We update courses on our website regularly
- We are nationally accredited
- We always deliver what we promise
- Our staff are professional, friendly and easy to deal with
- Your success is our business
- We will not lock you out of the classroom if you’re 5 minutes late
- We will not charge you for extra test papers or training guides
- We will not charge you for coffee on our premises
- We don’t have 20 people training on the same machine
- We don’t want you to fail, we want all our students to pass their courses
White Card Training
Very thorough, explained clearly what needed to be learned. Very friendly, professional and probably one of the best “course” experiences I’ve had in a long time.
Daniel T, Fitzroy
Really enjoyed the Traffic Management Course. Thanks for making to whole experience very enjoyable. I was really impressed with the service and will be recommending to others. Again Thank you.
Rob K, Mulgrave
Glad I Picked Tradie
These guys were great. Did my Forklift Licence and passed the first time. The instructor was very informative, friendly and always made sure you understood the theory and practical.
Debbie Fraser, Frankston
We are proud to work with
Training at 4 Convenient Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.